AMRICA Product Disclosures
Last Modified: October 31, 2018
The AMRICA Product Disclosures are intended to highlight some of the important things about using our different products. The product disclosures form part of the AMRICA Customer Terms of Service (the “TOS”) and are hereby incorporated therein.
If you are using any of the AMRICA product(s) described below, the disclosure corresponding to those product(s) applies to your use. We periodically update this page by posting a revised copy, so please check back here for current information. If you’re looking for definitions of the terms used here, see the AMRICA Customer Terms of Service.
1. AMRICA Business Academy. We may offer educational seminars or certifications through AMRICA Business Academy. The descriptions of these educational seminars and certifications, and the terms and conditions that apply to your participation, are available on Globlee.com. By participating in an AMRICA Business Academy educational seminar or certification, you agree to abide by the applicable terms and conditions provided on this site.
2. Customer Responsibilities. To realize the full value of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, your participation and effort are needed. Resources that may be required from you include a project manager, one or more content creators, a sales sponsor, an executive sponsor and a technical resource (or equivalent). Responsibilities that may be required include planning of marketing programs; setting of a content creation calendar; creating videos, social media content, Calls-To-Action (CTAs), downloads, emails, nurturing content, and other materials; acting as internal liaison between sales and marketing; providing top level internal goals for the use of the Subscription Service; attending regular success review meetings; and supporting the integration of the Subscription Service with other sales and marketing systems.
3. Globlee Marketplace Product
a. Globlee Marketplace Product Data Use. If you use the ‘Gmail or any other email service Integration’ with the Globlee Marketplace Product, we will have access to certain information associated with your email account and will use some of this information to provide the Globlee Marketplace Product services. We may store and use your email data, such as the distribution lists (for example, the “to”, “from”, “cc”, and “bcc” fields), the subject lines, and the URLs of tracked links from your emails in order to provide the Globlee Marketplace Product. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF DATA FROM THE GLOBLEE MARKETPLACE PRODUCT.
b. outStream. The ‘outStream’ feature allows you to store sales content to share with prospects on Globlee Marketplace.
c. inStream. Files that you receive via ‘inStream’ feature are stored by us and shared with other users on Globlee Marketplace.
d. Reporting Tools. Reporting tools provided as part of the Subscription Service are not intended to be used as systems of record for financial, tax, employee commission, or other regulatory compliance or reporting. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy or reports derived using the reporting tools.
4. AMRICA CRM
a. Unified Database. By using AMRICA CRM with other parts of the Subscription Service, you understand that all Contact Information will be stored in a unified database of Contacts associated with your subscription.
b. Crowdsourced Data. If you use our AMRICA CRM, you may see fields in our company database marked or highlighted in some way. These fields are those that we let our AMRICA CRM Partners and users update, to aim to keep our company database as current as possible. Crowdsourced Data fields only capture company level information, and are not intended to collect personally identifiable information. If you choose to submit updated information to these fields, you grant us the right to use such information in any manner that we choose (including, without limitation, publicly), without any payment or attribution to you. You represent and warrant that you have a right to share such information with us for our use and that you are not violating any confidentiality obligations by submitting the information. This information submitted by you will not be considered Customer Data or Confidential Information under this Agreement.
c. Marketing via AMRICA CRM. We do not guarantee the availability of our AMRICA CRM’s marketing service feature in any or all geographical areas. If you are interested in obtaining a list of countries to which we currently offer marketing services, please contact our Support team. We may update this list at any time without notice to you.
8. Alpha/Beta Services. If we make alpha or beta access to some or all of the Subscription Service (the “Alpha/Beta Services”) available to you (i) the Alpha/Beta Services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Alpha/Beta Services for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. If we inform you of additional terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Alpha/Beta Services, those will apply as well. We might require your participation to be confidential, and we might also require you to provide feedback to us about your use of the Alpha/Beta Services. You agree that we own all rights to use and incorporate your feedback into our services and products, without payment or attribution to you.
9. Free Trial. If you register for a free trial, we will make the applicable Subscription Service available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period (if not terminated earlier) or (b) the start date of your paid subscription. Unless you purchase a subscription to the applicable Subscription Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data in the Subscription Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we will not recover it. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well.
10. Legacy Products. If you have a legacy AMRICA product, some of the features and limits that apply to that product may be different than those that appear in the AMRICA Customer Terms of Service, Product Disclosures Page and/or Product and Services Catalog. If you determine that you are using a legacy product and would like to upgrade to a current-version, you must execute a new Order.